saturday

this morning we met Grandpa Bob and Julie for brunch! They are on their way back to Florida after spending a few weeks at the cottage in Canada. Lucky for us (since we don't have passports yet, and couldn't visit them..)they stopped in Lima to see us on their way home!
Breakfast was great, and it was wonderful to see them again.

Dustin has been working on his brakes on his truck ever since. He has had a few things that needed to be done, and today was the day.

So, I canned spaghetti sauce.
2 quarts
7 pints
I hope it turns out okay.

I caught up on all the laundry (only 3 loads, but my clothes line has been down the past few days because they are finally bringing fill dirt for the back yard! and my line is in the way of the trucks, so we took it down...but, that's been keeping me from doing laundry since I refuse to use the dryer on such a beautiful day!)
Anyway...laundry is done.
And, I'm mostly all packed for next week...just have to load up the car!

We are heading to Hillsdale tomorrow morning to see Grandpa & Grandma Halleck, and then I head up to Coleman to stay the night with Mom (Dad is in the U.P. baiting bear)before heading up to Traverse City on Monday!

I'm really looking forward to next week!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip, Hannah....and a safe one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time checking your blog. I'm going to try the tortillas. Sounds easy and wonderful. I trust you are having a great time with your folks. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete