my friday


today i...

*froze 7 bags of sweet corn (thank you Elouise)
*froze 2 bags of zucchini (again, thanks E)
*made 2 loaves of zucchini bread (one of my favorites)
*froze 8 bags of egg plant (once again, thank you E)
*have 3 trays of sliced apples in the dehydrator (can't wait to take em out)
*did 1 load of laundry (sheets, oh how I love fresh sheets that have been on the line)
*browsed too many blogs to count
*picked 5 huge tomatoes and 6 green peppers from Elouise's garden (i've been given the go-ahead to pick anything I want, when ever I want, she's awesome isn't she!)
*grilled 3 chicken breasts for dinner
*i am...signing off now...off to watch a movie with D, and have a nice bowl of Rhubarb Crunch!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm jealous! You got a lot of stuff stored today! Good for you. I was really hoping to get enough from my garden this year to be able to store some of it up... oh well, maybe next year :) You're lucky to have a productive garden to pick from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm you are making me hungry :) I so wish I had a garden to grow my own veggies - yummy!
    Just to let you know, the house image you liked from the Shimmerz blog post of a moving card was a stamp from the September issue of Craft Stamper magazine. I think you can get it in America! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a productive day! I had furniture delivered, made carpet angels, and worked on my house. :)

    Did I tell you Laura and I grilled up the eggplant you brought us with some summer squash? Mmmm...a little olive oil and parmesan cheese. DELISH!

    ReplyDelete