lots of nothing



My apologies.
I've been absent.

Thank you to those who have emailed me to check up on me and make sure I'm still around! I am. Just not in cyber-space.

I've been busy this week working at EJ. It looks like there may be more hours there for me in the near future, and that will be a good thing. I enjoy working for the company and they treat me very well.

No big projects going on around here. Things have really been pretty quiet. I suppose I've run out of creative energy for the time being! I continue to make huge creative messes in my craft space with great intentions of being productive...but, I never am! Oh well.

The crochet needles are out, as is my tatting shuttle, and a pile of fabrics. I'm getting the urge to start playing with some yarns and fabrics...guess that's what the colder weather does to a person!

In "old" news...Some of you have asked to see the album that I created for Marilyn.
Check out this ->Marilyn Project
Mind you, this is my first digital album I've ever created! I had so much fun with it though, and she's asked me to do another one for her! I'm looking forward to starting that project in a couple weeks!

The leaves are nearly off the trees, so we are planning on doing lots of clean up tomorrow, if the weather cooperates. And, we are heading the Hillsdale on Sunday to visit Grandpa & Grandma Halleck, that is always a wonderful way to spend out day.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope to be back around again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, tatting....seems I remember a little blue handkerchief with a Scottie dog on it and red tatting around the edges.... remember? Have a great time at Hillsdale.
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes, I remember....it's in my little bag with the rest of my supplies! I look at it every time I pick out a new thread to work with! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well, and that you're enjoying work! You'll get the creative mojo back soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had the knitting needles pumping away this week. It's a nice change.

    I tried to view M's album, but I can't seem to be able to. What's the trick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link. I just had to download 'Silverlight' to be able to view.

    That album is amazing. I am totally impressed! I will be going back to drool over it again and again!

    Thanks for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete