believe it


it's almost december!

hard to imagine it's been so long since i was planting lettuce in my spring garden!
seems like it was just a couple weeks ago.

anyway...time to face the facts! it's almost december, which means...thanksgiving, christmas, family, decorating, baking, gift making...and on and on and on!

I have a list of things to do, and it gets longer everyday (so many of the things on my list aren't even holiday related...

paint end table
make kitchen rug
start felted projects (long over due, been planning and saving ideas for a long time, it's time to start using the stash!)
at least 3 christmas gifts that I don't dare mention, just in case!
decorate the house
make tree skirt (been collecting goods for this for some time now! can't wait to show you my project!!)
make collage for over couch in living room
work on december daily album (more on this later!)
catch up on 365 album
finish last years "week in my life"
finish last years year in review project
make christmas cards
help d with christmas newsletter

i'm sure the list could continue to grow just sitting here thinking about it!
I'd like to get all of these things done before christmas!

as for the rest of my day today...
bake oreo cookies for west branch
bake cake for my dish to pass at mom and dad's
stop at the store for a couple things
pack for the weekend
take oakley for a walk if it stops raining...we both need it!
finish a digital project that needs to get done.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your list looks as long as mine! Guess we both had better get busy! Hope you and Dustin have a great Thanksgiving weekend.
    Love you,
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I know that feeling! It'll probably be with me until after Christmas. ;) Hope you didn't let the list stress you out too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete