today i


We had a great weekend.
Saturday was quiet...D made a trip to Dayton, and I stayed home and organized pictures.
Sunday we went to Hillsdale to visit Grandma and Grandpa.
It was such a beautiful day, and it was so nice to spend some time outdoors...we worked on picking up some leaves...they have SO MANY leaves!!!
(love you grandma and grandpa...thanks for such a wonderful day together!)

***************************************


today i...
did five loads of laundry
cleaned the bathrooms
cleaned the floors
re-arranged the furniture in the living room (twice)
caught up on blogs and emails
roasted three pumpkins and their seeds(yum)
froze 11 bags of pumpkin (2 cups each)
made venison, pumpkin patties, and steamed greens for dinner
had wonderful news...M's book showed up on her door step (the digital album) and she loves it!!! that is exciting for me! I can't wait to see it!

today was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Hannah--imagine my surprise and excitement when I saw you visited your grandparents live in Hillsdale. It has been a few years (OK a lot) but I attended and graduated from Hillsdale College. I haven't been bake for quite a few years but I always loved falls at Lake Bawbeese (sp??). Anyhow just wanted to say Hi and share our common place! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house had to smell wonderful! (Well, except for the venison).
    Can't wait to try the pumpkin. I can only imagine M's delight as she flipped through the pages.... Isn't is nice to have someone so happy and appreciative of your hard work? Love ya.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you going to do with all that pumpkin? My favorite is pumpkin muffins with the crumb topping. Mmmmm....! :)

    ReplyDelete