December Daily Day 4 + a birthday!

Happy Birthday, Dustin!


Today:
*I made four scarves this morning!
*Laundry
*Went grocery shopping. A few special things on my list...D had a couple requests for dinner and dessert...Smoky Philly Steak Pizza (something new we wanted to try...it was good, but not great!) and Butterscotch Bars....those...now, those are awesome!
*stopped at Goodwill, just in case they had some treasures...I picked up a couple sweaters to felt, and a couple shirts for myself, and a skirt.
*Wrapped D's gift, and decorated his truck. He's been wanting a wreath for the front of his truck...so, I picked one up for him, added a bow and hung it on his truck...I think he liked it!
*Baked Butterscotch bars and pizza.
*D and I ran out to Tractor Supply and the Pet store, Oakley needed some more food.
*Tonight I'm going to order a couple Christmas gifts online.
*Just relaxing, again...probably watch a movie later!

Have a great night!

Oh, and Happy Anniversary Jenny and Andy! Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment