December Daily day ?....oh, who knows, I'm behind!

Saturday morning at Mom and Dad's.
Probably my favorite part about visiting home! I love the mornings when we sit in our PJ's, drink a couple cups of coffee or tea, eat cold pizza for breakfast, watch the deer and turkey run thru the yard, and are entertained by watching to dogs beg and play together!

Sunday morning, Dad drove around the yard for about a half hour trying to tire Oakley out for our ride home! It worked, he slept the entire way home! He loves chasing the Polaris Ranger around!


Jenn, this blog update is for you! Short and sweet...! :)
I know I've been poor at keeping this blog updated! With good reason though! Our new blog shop is doing awesome right now, and I've been so busy trying to keep up with that, and making more goods for it! That, and all the Christmas projects...making candies for gifts, making gifts...and on and on...I love this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Hannah for taking time from your busy schedule to update your blog just for me!! You know how much I enjoy it. I know you are having fun with all your projects but I hope you remember to take some time for yourself too. Love you and miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your parents' living room! :) Glad your dad was able to tire Oakley out for your drive home!

    Hope to see you over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having the dog chase the Polaris is GENIUS! I'll have to remember that for the next road trip...

    (And don't stress being "behind." You've just got different things on the High Priority List. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning, quiet, coffee, my Bible, Christmas tree lights and you guys...how can morning get any better? Its my favorite time, too. Come home soon, MOM

    ReplyDelete