Start Christmas Shopping!


My girlfriend, Deb and I are starting a new venture together!
We are going green!

Our plan is to start making crafty things to sell, and everything will be made from up-cycled treasures! EVERYTHING!
I'm so excited!

You may have seen the Tree Skirt that I made out of ties? That is NOT for sale...but, that will give you an idea of the kinds of things we're going to be creating!
Also, the photos above...aren't they cute! I was my own super model today as I took photos of ALL the scarves, pillows, and puppet that I made over the last week!
I can't wait for you to check them out on our new website!!!

Pretty Stinkin' Green

Now, hurry....go take a peek! And, start your Christmas shopping now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is the coolest Hannah!! I will definitely be keeping my eye on your venture!! I wish you much success!!! Blessings and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cool! Is it OK if I share on of your pics on my blog for folks to jump over and take a gander????

    ReplyDelete