52Q :: 2

this weeks question:

am i afraid of change?

*****************************************************

In other news...

I've been doing a lot of computer work for PSG lately. We transferred our shop to a new online location HERE.
Our whole reason for doing this is to hopefully make it easier for you to browse through the site. I'd love your feedback!
You can also add our store to your RSS Feed, if you'd like HERE .
We will continue to update our BLOG so head on over there to see the latest shop news, and get to know us a little better as we share snippets of our crafts, lives and things that inspire us! Make sure you "follow" us so we can get the link to your blog too!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, I just found your shop and blog through Heaven in the Home. I am a fellow Ohioan (outside Columbus) and blogger. I am in love with your scarves and wondered if you might be interested in doing a giveaway on my blog and/or advertising. Feel free to check out my blog and let me know what you think.
    www.reinventedkb.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    I love your new blog banner. Your 52Q tags are wonderful. What a great project. I want to know- how can you find your scrap stuff through under all your Pretty Stinkin' Green stuff? You must be neater then I am. Here it's one or the other!
    Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete