a new beginning 2010 :: 52Q



Last year (2009) I committed to a huge project....Project 365. 365 pictures...a photo a day + journaling. I loved this project. I admit, I still have a couple months of photos to get in my album, but I did pretty darn good with getting a photo most every day, and keeping up with the project! I will get some photos of the finished projects soon to share with you! I was talking to a friend at church a couple weeks ago and she suggested a twist on the project....365 things to be thankful for. Take a photo everyday of something you are thankful for, and journal about it.
Although, I think that this would be a really fun project....I'm going a different route this year!

2010 = 52Q
I've been inspired by Emily's blog and her 52Q project. So, I am going to follow along...a year late, but that is okay! Please, join me! It's going to be so much fun!
Each week (Sunday or Monday, hopefully!) I will post a new question (all questions from Emily's blog) Feel free to interpret the questions any way you like! Use any form of art, any products or techniques, different mediums, lots of colors...or all b&w....ANYTHING goes! I am going to use packing tags, like Emily did....one because I have some already, and two...because I like the look! You could use playing cards, scraps of paper, envelopes, pretty much anything you'd like! That's the fun of it!

Come play with me!

52Q :: 1
What do I wish for this coming year?

I will post my take on the question on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea...it looks like a lot of fun! I may just have to give this a try myself :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your new header picture! Are you praising our great God or looking for snow? :o)

    ReplyDelete