Thrifty Tuesday :: 01.26 + Travels

Isn't this just the most fun sight? I love getting mail like this! I bartered all of these goodies for some handmade cards! I can't wait to give my try at Needle Punching! I'm considering this my Thrifty Tuesday find, since it came in the mail on Tuesday, and I didn't pay a dime for it! Just bartered, which I LOVE to do!
Today I've been busy working on Pretty Stinkin' Scarves, and Pretty Stinkin' Pins! I've added a few more to our store, and Deb has added some fun new things too! Please go check them out!
I have scarf to mail out tomorrow, it's all packaged and ready to go! Cute packaging huh!
It's a blizzard out there! Cold and Windy! YUCK! I've got the car all packed up for our trip to Michigan!! We leave as soon as D gets home from work, and I can't wait! Lots of fun things planned for both of us this weekend!

Have a safe and happy weekend!

Love,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'll barter with you!! Fun mail day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to barter with you too,...in theory. Reality says, "you can just have whatever it is you want."

    :o)

    ReplyDelete