BABIES!

Babies, babies, babies!
YAY!

Welcome to the world little Audrey Lynn Kenyon!
This little bundle of joy made me an aunt for the very first time!
Audrey Lynn Kenyon
April 26th, 2010
@ 6:37 p.m.
7 pounds 9 ounces


And...
I'll be an aunt, again in September!
Al and Renee are having a baby!

And...
I'll be a MOM in October!
Yes, that's right! I. Will. Be. A. Mom.
YAY!
We are actually 14 weeks / 2 days today!

So, that is our BIG news, and the main reason for my lack of interest in blogging!
I'm finally getting some energy and motivation back!

I'm looking forward to blogging about our new journey...the journey to becoming parents!




8 comments:

  1. I know I've said it once before, but I'll say it again: Congratulations!! I'm so very, very happy for you. You're in for a big adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to you and your hubby. And congrats to your other new little family members...babies are sooo cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeeeeee! I am SO excited for you guys!!! You're in for the best part of your lives yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeeeeee! I am SO excited for you guys!!! You're in for the best part of your lives yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, I am so happy for you!!!
    Happy Aunthood too. . . or is it Aunting?

    Love the SB page too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you Hannah!! I know we've never met but I just know you will be an awesome Mom!! I will keep you and your little one in my prayers!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAAYYYY!!! Still doing the happy dance!!! You are going to be an awesome mommy and auntie! These babies sure blessed to have you!
    Love you sis,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You think your life is blessed now? Just wait until that little one comes. He or she will bless your socks off big time!!

    happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete