my garden is huge!


so, my sweet, awesome husband helped me mark the rows in my garden tonight!
I have 10, 90 foot rows!
yes, that's right! 90 foot!
D paced off the garden tonight, and we were a little off in out estimate...not 60x40....90x60!
Awesome, huh!

So, tonight we planted a row of yellow onions, and a row of red potatoes. (33 potato plants to be exact!) I hope at least half of them grow!

It's suppose to rain this weekend, and I was hoping that I'd get more planted before the rain, but oh well ~ I still have lots of time to get things in.
Have great weekend! We're off to go meet Audrey Lynn!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing, Girl! Love that you love it! Hope you do come August- that's usually when the effort of eating all that great produce pays off- but get wearying also. Have fuN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Hannah, I know you are a whiz in the kitchen and love to can...but what are you going to do with that big of a garden and that much produce???? :) Have fun with it. And the further along you get in your pregnancy...the more Dustin will have to do the weeding. :)

    ReplyDelete