16 weeks / 4 days

So, I still don't really have much of a "baby bump", but if I stick my tummy out, I can make it look like I have one! Ha ha! Okay, I'm not really forcing my tummy out that much! It's growing though...little by little!
Tomorrow is our 16 week appointment (really almost 17 weeks).

I've been feeling fine.
I still get a little tired during the day, but nearly as much as I was a couple weeks ago.
I haven't been sick once, which is awesome!
Our little baby is the size of an avocado this week...pretty cool that he/she is growing so much.

5 comments:

  1. You are adorable!!! I am so happy for you!!! :-) Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most adorable pregnant lady! I'm glad things are going so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am very happy for you. You are one gorgeous pregnant lady :) OH!!! Happy Birthday also,

    ReplyDelete