as promised...

Here are a few of my "junking" finds over the past couple of weeks...

I found some great baskets, and a stool, and that Pepsi crate is going to work great in the nursery! I can't wait to use it (not sure how yet, but it will work for something!).
I love vintage linens...I found some great old hankies, some of them with tatted edgings, and a table cloth with two matching towels, and an additional towel with strawberries on it!
I scored this bassinet (FREE!) and it's in great shape! It even came with a cover, mattress (which I plan to replace) and a few sheets.....a changing pad, which will find a home on the dresser we are re-finishing that came from D's dad (one that he used when he was little). I also found this great book: Better Homes and Gardens Baby Book from the 50's....I'll be using that as a decoration in the room!
and.......this rocking chair...it's nice and wide, and just needs a little bit of work...D needs to fix one of the rubber straps for me on the seat, and I'm going to make a new cushion for it....it's also going to get a new paint job...I'm thinking RED!

As I'm putting this post together I've thought of a few other things that I've picked up along the way and forgot to take pictures of....I will save those for another time I guess!

1 comment: