garden update :: June 27 2010

The garden is GROWING!and so are the weeds!
When Mom and Dad were down last week they helped me get caught up on the weeding, and I'm SO thankful for that!
Elouise, her daughter Missy, and I worked on getting both gardens (E's and ours) tilled up on Saturday, so they are all looking good! I still have a little weeding to do, as you can probably see from the pictures, but...it's WAY better than it was!
The beets, swiss chard and dill are all growing nicely!
and....I have more zucchini than I know what to do with! I made 4 batches of muffins Saturday morning, and now have a freezer stocked full of yummy breakfasts!
***
I have lots of green tomatoes, and small peppers that are growing...won't be much longer and we'll be having BLT's for dinner!
My green beans are getting close...should be able to get my first picking in a couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Your garden look sooooo yummy!! I think it is so cool that you are growing so many different veggies!! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Hannah! BLTs....Yummm!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete