SWEET Corn


Yesterday morning I picked 8 dozen ears of corn from the garden! I can probably pick at least that many more tomorrow!
We REALLY like sweet corn, and I choose to freeze it over canning it...I just like it that way better, and D doesn't really care either way.
I ended up with 14 quart freezer bags of corn (with 3 cups each) for our freezer.

I also picked a few more beets and pickled them. I tried pickled beets once when I was younger, my mom really likes them and used to can them. I remember not liking them, but I kinda think that I tried it knowing that I wouldn't like it with out even giving them a chance....So, I don't really know if I like them or not! If I don't, I know a couple people that will take the few jars I have off my hands!

****************

I have a special project that I'm working on today, but now is not a good time to talk about it! I have to wait a couple more weeks before I tell you more about it! But, I will say it involves lots of felt, wool, and my sewing machine! I can't wait to get going on it!

Have a beautiful Tuesday!

Love, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I hate to tell you this dear, but I think some critters got into your corn before you could pick it! :)

    ReplyDelete