this weeks project :: kitchen storage

Dustin and I stopped at a barn sale last Saturday and scored this great dresser!
I've been looking for a dresser to put in my kitchen for extra storage, and this one is perfect! It's taller than most, with five drawers. The even included all the plastic containers that were left in the drawers...YUCK! So, this week I'm working on scraping out the old drawer liner, which wasn't in bad shape, but I just wanted to get it all cleaned up so it's just my dirt in it later!
The dresser is super heavy, and in great shape...just a little bit too bright of blue for my taste...I'm going to sand it down a bit and paint it black, distress it a bit and add some new drawer pulls and knobs.


....and, hopefully have it done this week!

I can't wait to get this in the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. You get the greatest stuff! Cant wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise is correct...and you do the neatest stuff with it! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    ReplyDelete