life happens, and i don't blog!

summer is over here....we've lost almost all the leaves on the trees, the fields are all bare, the wind is picking up, and it's getting cool at night! Fall is my favorite season (although I think I say that about most seasons when they are here!)
I finished up with the garden, and Paul has tilled it all up and added more manure to it for next spring, we were so thankful to have it this year! I ended up canning and freezing SO much! (my list on the side bar is updated with all that we got from the garden, and that doesn't include all the fresh stuff!) We were blessed! I loved having it available.

D and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary!

It's hard to imagine it's been five years already....seems like such a short time ago we were at our wedding.
But, we've had a lot of life happen in the past five years....


We spent our vacation at Lake Hope State Park...

hiking and mountain biking...

and visiting places in Hocking Hills State Park.

Lots of time relaxing...

and eating good food... (new camping tradition: cinnamon rolls and monster cookies, all you can eat!)

and we also spent a good amount of time talking about our future...

because...as you can see...we have a great deal to talk about, as we are moving into the 15th week of our pregnancy, with twins!

Life is going to be so much different next year!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people!
    Still doing the happy dance :)
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see this and hear of your news. You have been on my heart since I hadn't heard from you for a while, so I took that "thinking" of you and made it an act of prayer and have been praying for you - on so many different levels. Happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! I am so happy to hear you wonderful news. Know that I am praying for you and those little ones safe within you!! Big giant hugs and many blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this! Happy anniversary! Happy Couple! Happy Babies!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhhh, Hannah and D, so happy for you both, yes sweetie you will be busy but so worth it. Congrats to you both. love you, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete