17 weeks

17 weeks

  • I'm feeling better and better every day, and getting a little energy back.
  • my belly is starting to pop out more, and more of my pre-pregnancy clothing is moving to the back of my closet.
  • I puked for the first time on Monday morning. YUCK. I'm so thankful it hasn't been a regular thing. I think the reason was drinking too much water before eating anything in the morning. That's the only thing different from every other morning, not that that probably matters.
  • The Ambien the doctor prescribed, it worked. I only had to use it three nights so far...two of those nights, I had some very crazy dreams! I know I can have weird dreams without the Ambien, but the only ones I've had so far are with those drugs in my system! I'll be sharing them at some point, I'm sure...they are to weird not to share!
  • I still pretty much just feel, fat. D keeps telling me that it's baby belly...but, most days I just feel big.
  • That picture above is the last time you'll see my hair that long for awhile. I had 5 inches cut off today. I needed a trim, and wanted something different.
  • My mothers and sisters are starting to plan baby showers for us! It's so fun to think about, and I've pretty much got my registries all set, I think, at least for now... I'm sure I'll think of something I have forgotten at some point! The showers are both in January, which probably seems early, but we are trying to think ahead and avoid any chance of me not being able to make it home for the parties (4 hours from our doctor and hospital). January isn't that far away, really!
  • April 23 (due date) really isn't that far away either...not when you think about all the holidays that will come between now and then to help pass the time along! YAY
  • Mom brought me some Burt's Bees Belly Balm when she was here last weekend. I love the stuff. Thank you mom!
  • I've been double checking my lists and making sure I have all the supplies I need to make our cloth diapers. We will be making them real soon...and I need to make sure I have everything in order.
  • I'm starting to plan a pregnancy journal. I know I'll need to back track some to catch up to this point, but I've been keeping track of a lot of things in a Word Doc. so, catching up shouldn't be too hard. I had a hard time falling asleep last night and started getting lots of good ideas for it. I'm excited to get it going! Mom made me a journal a couple years ago for Christmas that I still haven't used, I've been saving it for something special, and I think this will be the perfect thing to use it for.

***********************************************

There are so many things going on right now, not to do with the babies too...so many fun and exciting things! I'm really looking forward to the holidays this year!
I'm leaving Sunday and won't be back until after Thanksgiving! I'm headed north with my mom, and plan to visit Traverse City for a week and spend time with Deb, and prepare for our Pretty Stinkin' Green open house that is next weekend! And, then I'll be at mom and dad's for the whole week of Thanksgiving, and we have lots planned for that week too!
I can't hardly wait!

Love, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for taking pictures of yourself. I was so disgusted with how I looked while pregnant that I only have a handful of shots from the entire 8 months. So I can relate to the feeling, but rest assured: you're gorgeous, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, you're simply beautiful. I'm reading this in tears, I'm just so happy for you. You're world will soon be turned upside down but in the most wonderful way. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete