- feeling much better now, no nausea, and finally getting a little appetite back
- catching up on my sleep little by little after a long couple weeks in Michigan with friends and family...it was totally worth it, and I had so much fun!
- starting to get over a sinus cold that developed last weekend. I've still got a nasty cough that just won't go away, and my voice is still scratchy, but I'm waiting for a call back from the doctor that will hopefully have a suggestion for something I can try that I haven't already (Halls, Tylenol Cold, Sudafed)
- i'm still not feeling any movement in my belly, which I know is normal...but I'm ready for it to start anytime now!
- regretting the fact that I don't have a photo from 18 weeks...
- preparing myself for my 20 week appointment this week (Wednesday). We won't have an ultrasound at this appointment, we will have one next week with a specialist, but this week we will be checking on the heartbeats....just a little nervous, and I wish I wasn't...
- i know i'm growing, but i don't notice it...Dustin does though, which is fun.
- Getting excited to find out what the sexes are of these babies!