27 weeks

27 weeks, 5 days

  • The Munchkins are moving more! I'm feeling movements across my hands now rather that just pokes and kicks, which is pretty cool!
  • Definitely harder and harder to get off the couch, and out of the car, my belly is getting in the way more these days.
  • D and I ordered some things that we still needed after our showers from our registry, so packages have been showing up all week...I know the UPS man by name now!
  • Mom came down on Tuesday night! We worked on the rest of the diapers Wednesday and Thursday, and they just need a few snaps, and they'll be done! What a great feeling! Thanks so much for all your help, Mom.
  • Mom and I discovered that Olive Garden can have take out ready it 10 minutes, and when you only live 5 minutes away from Olive Garden, that is an AWESOME thing!
  • I have been washing baby clothes and baby blankets...and probably refolding them all 20 times by now just because they are so fun to look at!
  • Extra protein in my morning smoothie, and protein bars for snacks are becoming a regular thing....I'm trying to get as much in as I can....
  • and, it's working. I gained 7 pounds at my dr. appointment on Thursday. 7 pounds in two weeks.....I know that's a good thing....but, I've NEVER been thankful to gain weight!
  • BOTH kiddos gained weight too! Lydia is now a healthy 2 pounds 8 ounces (52nd percentile) and Davis is 2 pounds 6 ounces (48th percentile). Which is a HUGE improvement. 2 weeks ago they were in the 12th and 14th percentiles, so we're growing great now...thank you protein and rest!
  • Mom went to my appointment with me! D was in Alabama, and she was here, and it was great to have her company at my appointment....and she'd never seen an U/S before, so that made it all the more exciting and special!
  • I have another U/S in two weeks. Then again in 4 weeks, then my appointments will be every week (U/S and NST at every appointment)....we're getting closer! Hard to believe it's almost February!
  • I am measuring at 37 weeks! Yeah, crazy! If I only had one baby in me, this is how big I would be at 37 weeks (40 weeks is full term for a single baby) CRAZY....and scary, cause I still have so far to go.....! (two weeks ago I measured at 32 weeks)
  • We are very thankful and relieved that the kiddos are back on track and gaining weight as they should be, and nice and healthy, with good blood flow and heart beats! Here are a couple photos of them from this week:
Davis' profile:
Lydia's profile:
and....Lydia's face. This is a 4D picture, and we were able to see her move in 4D during the ultrasound, which was really cool....I know she looks like an alien, but it's still sweet. She has her head rested on her arm with her other hand tucked up by her cheek. I'm sure it's hard to make out with out me being able to point it out to you....Davis has his knee just below her face too...
Which is so much better than poor Davis' 4D picture....Lydia had her back side in his face, so we couldn't even see it, just the top of his head! His face was facing down in the back of her knee...it was pretty funny looking!

Love, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you and babies gained weight!! WAY TO GO MAMA!! The babies pics are so adorable...looks like Davis has chubby cheeks, and Lydia just looks too precious with her hands up like that! And as always, I love seeing your belly...you look amazing!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a joy. Thank you for a wonderful time. I don't think I'll ever forget seeing Lydia yawn in the ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love to check your blog Hannah, and the progress that is happening. So glad you are on track. So happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you and the babies on track! Let's continue that progress! :)

    ReplyDelete