for babies :: saturday shower

A week ago (Jan. 15th) Mom, Renee and Jenn hosted a shower in my honor.

It was amazing.
It was beautiful.
It was creative.
It was relaxing.
It was everything I'd hoped it would be.
It was perfect.
Just. Perfect.

I'd like to share a few pictures from that special day....
Delicious goodies....sausage balls (huge hit, Renee!), bagels, donuts, fruit cups, and butter tarts!
My family :: Dad, Mom and Iris and I
Renee and Iris
D & I
Opening one of MANY wonderful, generous, thoughtful gifts...and just loving the faces I made while doing it....ha.
more beautiful things....
I can't even tell you how many handmade beauties we brought home with us! Quilts, blankets, mobiles, and so many other thoughtful gits too. Our babies are spoiled already, and you haven't even met them yet! I just can't tell you how much you all mean to us...thank you for helping us get off to a great start with our babies...they have so many nice things already!
D's Family: Miss Audrey, Mom and Laura
Jenn and I
D and Audrey testing out one of the backpacks Al and Renee got us! She loved it (even if she doesn't look like she does!), and so do we!


Thank you all so much for a VERY SPECIAL DAY.

Love, Hannah

(I'll post all about Sunday's shower tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment