for babies :: sunday shower

On Sunday (Jan. 16th) Robin (d's mom) and Laura hosted a shower for me at the Willow Tree Restaurant in West Branch.

It was beautiful!
The food was delicious, as was the beautiful cake that Deb made!
Family came from far away to see us!
We feel so blessed!
D and I with Grandma H and her sisters: Aunt Lou and Aunt Lee (twins) and Aunt Mavis (mother of twins!) Yes, twins run in the family! And Miss Audrey with Grandma.

One of two cross-stitched blankets that the Aunts made, from Grandma
loving all the cute clothes!


Nanny (d's mom) made a lovely quilt for each of our babies, Davis and Lydia. They turned out so amazing, I just love them! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
one of the many books we got! I'm not reading to everyone....Miss Audrey is sitting on the floor right in front of me checking out this cool, HUGE book!


Another beautiful shower!
Our truck was packed completely with all the thoughtful gifts we received from both showers last weekend.

THANK YOU!

Since the showers....I've been unpacking the boxes, washing cute clothes, and ooing and ahhing over everything over and over again!

Lots of LOVE, Hannah


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I love looking at all your pretty gifts! The quilt(s) turned out beautiful!! Can't wait to visit so I can ooh and ahh over all the cute baby stuff too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, your picture on here are beautiful! Thanks for being so organized and posting all of this. It's so nice to read and always makes my day to look at your growing belly.

    Love,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete