28 weeks 3 days
- DIAPERS ARE DONE! I put all 54 of them in the wash yesterday, and got them all folded and tucked into the nice little storage bin I have for them! I have 6 more that need just a few snaps, but I ran out...I plan to order more soon just so I have the extra diapers, which I'll probably need!
- D's been working on the dresser/changing table. He's painting it white, and it's looking so nice. Can't wait to fill it!
- The landlord is coming Friday to fix the ceiling, finally! Hopefully the job will be done by next week...keeping my fingers crossed....so, we can start moving all this stuff that's taking over the rest of the house, back in the nursery!
- I've been feeling a lot more movement lately. And, loving every minute of it.
- I've also been getting tired a lot more lately. I can usually take a good 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon, and sometimes one in the late morning too.
- I feel like I sleep a lot of days away...but, I know that my rest is important.
- I've started making a list of things I really want to have done before these kids arrive...the list seems to keep getting longer and longer! Most of it is pretty simple stuff, but stuff that needs to be done, nonetheless.
- No stretchmarks, yet! YAY!
- No swelling, yet! double YAY!
- today is a snowday! D and I both were ready to head in to work this morning, he was going to drop me off...and both our bosses called and told us to stay home. The weather is at a level 2 right now, and the roads are icy. But, even worse, no one can get out of their driveways! We have about 4 inches of snow with an inch of ice on top, which makes for some pretty nasty stuff. And the snow we have is like sand...just little ice pebbles, so you can't move in it. We could easily get out with the truck, but the car won't make it out of the driveway. SO...since they said stay home...we're staying home! D will probably do some work from home, and I'll start working on my list of "to-do's"