35 weeks


35 weeks 2 days

  • I've made it to 35 weeks, which is awesome news for the munchkins! Just that much more growing they can do before we meet them!
  • I had an appointment last Wednesday...more good news.
  • Davis weighs 5 pounds 6 ounces
  • Lydia weighs 5 pounds 7 ounces
  • That's right, I have almost 11 pounds of JUST baby in my belly right now! whew!
  • I didn't have an U/S scheduled last week, but they ended up wanting to check the fluids around Davis. He failed his NST. Ends up he is totally fine, and looks great, and the reason he failed the test is because I was having contractions at the time.
  • I wasn't feeling a thing, and had no idea I was having them...so, that was a bit of a surprise. Because of that, they ending up checking to see if I was dilated at all.
  • Yep, 1 centimeter.
  • So, now I'm on antibiotics to help slow down contractions.
  • I still haven't felt anything, so I'm assuming that means the meds are doing what they should be.
  • They say that things could happen any day now....
  • So, because of that, I've been laying low, taking it easy, and sleeping lots.
  • I've got my bag packed.
  • Dustin cleaned out the car (since Oakley rides in the back seat, and there may have been a red hair or two to show for it), and he installed the car seats last week.
  • And, I think we're as ready as we know how to be right now...just waiting on the kiddos to tell us when we need to leave!
  • All that being said....we know it could still be a couple more weeks...but, my body is telling me that it would much rather it be sooner rather than later!
  • I'm going to show you some pictures of the nursery tomorrow!
Love, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo! The time is near! What a beautiful pregnancy this has been for you. I'm anxiously waiting their arrival, but I can be patient too! Keep em in as long as you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Oakley's in the background of this pic! Can't wait to see the nursery pics! You are such a beautiful mama, and I am sure you will be a wonderful mama too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for both of you and glad to hear everything is going well. Can't wait to see the nursery...and the babies :)

    ReplyDelete