Playing Dress-Up with Lydia May

As I was hanging up a load of laundry this morning, I found a skirt that Deb and I made when we first started our business, Pretty Stinkin Green. I giggled. I couldn't help myself. You see, when we first started making skirts, little Lydia wasn't even a twinkle in our eyes...and now, she's a SUPER model!

How can you not smile when you see that cute little girl in that cute little skirt?
She's a doll.

As for the rest of our day today...
We've (Mom and I) got a load of laundry on the line, and have fed the little ones a few times (since they are still eating every 2-3 hours), we ate breakfast, and are eating lunch right now while we both take a minute to play on our computers.
Mom took her shower, and I'm planning a nap...soon.
Our personal time is precious right now! Ha!
These two little ones take all of our attention, and seems like someone is always holding one of them, if not both...but, we are loving them, every minute of it.

I still don't know what I'd do without someone here helping me! I'm so thankful that Mom is here, and so willing to do so much for us.

And, what we're all really enjoying is the sunshine!
Oh how thankful we are for the sun both yesterday, and today...it's so beautiful outside!
We've taken the kiddos out for a stroll around the pond to get some fresh air, and pulled out the lawn chairs and relaxed in the yard for a bit. It's so refreshing! It's hard to decide if a nap or time in the sun sounds better! Our time in the sun is my favorite hour of the day!

We decided to give the cloth diapers a try today.
It's going.....okay. Just okay. I'm not real impressed with the diaper covers I bought. We are using those, rather than the diapers we made right now because the kids are still too small for our handmade diapers. Probably too much information, but they are soaking thru the pads that I'm using, and it's leaking thru the covers, which are suppose to be water proof. SO...we're going to keep trying them today to give them a fair chance, but if this keeps up we may be waiting until they fit into the diapers we made and hope those work better.
I'm feeling a little disappointed and frustrated with the fact that they aren't working right now.
I sure hope things change, because I was really counting on using them!


Dad (aka :: Papa) is headed down this afternoon to hang out with us! We are all excited to see him. Especially his little punkin seeds, Spike and Bob (that's what Grammy and Papa have named Lydia and Davis) Silly, but so cute, and so fitting for both of them!


Love, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. awwww...the picture of Lydia just makes me want to snuggle with her! She is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green trees, grass and sunshine look so lifting. Love our new Super Model!
    At least the cloth diapers made the picture look great :)

    ReplyDelete