Our New Adventure Begins

It really is hard for me to believe that it's been three years since I've composed an entry here! 
I'm so excited to be back to writing and sharing again though, and we have so much to catch up on...Grab a cup of tea and join me!

Looking back through my archives the kiddos look so tiny! They are FOUR now!! You'll no doubt be seeing many more updated photos of them, if you're not already watching them grow up on Facebook

We are going to be spending more time developing our little homestead now, as I think I've finally figured out where to focus my attention at this time in my life.  This is a huge relief and I have felt so comfortable and at peace with my decision over the last few weeks.  (more about what's going to be happening to come soon!)

In the meantime, if you so choose to follow along in our adventures...be prepared to learn and grow with us as we discover more of the great outdoors, learn to raise our chickens, become worm farmers, and till up a good portion of our yard into a summer garden!

Here's to learning and growing and following God's plan for our life.

1 comment: